Saturday 31 March 2012

Why Swimming?

I will be sharing a series of information, experiences and ideas that i learned and found about swimming. Why i choose this topic for my blog is because Swimming was one of my most favourite free time activity, my interest and also school time sport where i made many friends.
I will be writing about different experiences i gone through in my life with swimming and as well as I'm planing to introduce the different types of strokes, different types of events can be seen in a swimming meet, some tips and lessons you can learn from this sport, reasons to fear swimming and also a brief introduction about the other sports related with swimming such as  synchronizing swimming.
Swimming was some thing very close to my life for many years. I started swimming in an early age as an interest which ended up as my main sport by the time i graduated from high school. when i was about 9 years old i have accomplished learning all the strokes and i started to participate in competitions. 
Apart from that I followed Synchronizing Swimming and water polo as well. Synchronizing swimming was a wonderful memory and it was a new experience for me when i first started to swim according to the music. On the other hand these fun activities i did during school time gave me an opportunity to learn about team spirit and how to success as a team. 

4 comments:

  1. hmmn. I just tried my swimming. it is funny for me. I can swim a bit but I cannot float. In MELAKA of course

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was just the blog i was looking for. Swimming! I really badly wanna learn to swim! In fact, i am going to start learning real soon. Please please please do share some tips and lessons on swimming in your future posts. Looking forward to it =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting... I have always found swimming to be a challenging sport and especially synchronized swimming. Would love to know more especially about your experiences. Can't wait for more posts!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure manpreet Ill share some tips. thanks for commenting every one =)

    ReplyDelete